Guess how many marshmallows in the jar competition.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Dartmoor Bakery Corner Shop, Leg O Mutton Corner, Yelverton, Devon, PL20 6DJ
2. Employees of Dartmoor Bakery or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is an entry fee of 50p to enter this competition. All entry fees will be donated to Macmillan Cancer Support.
4. Closing date for entry will be 2 July 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Each entrant can choose one number per entry as their guess for the number of marshmallows in the jar. The prize for the winner is a £15 voucher for Dartmoor Bakery handcrafted food or drink.
6. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
7. The winner/winners will be the person or persons who have the closest guess to the correct number of marshmallows in the jar. In the event of more than one person choosing the correct answer or being equally close, the prize will be split equally between each person.
8. The winner will be notified by their chosen contact method within 7 days of the closing date.
9. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. All proceeds go to Macmillan Cancer Support, £15 voucher donated by Dartmoor Bakery.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.