DARTMOOR BAKERY GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. This card is issued by and remains the property of Dartmoor Bakery (Company No. 10836443) whose registered office is at The Corner Shop, Leg O Mutton, Yelverton, Devon, PL20 6DJ. Use of this card constitutes acceptance of these terms. Nothing in these terms affects your legal rights.
2. This card will expire one year from date of purchase, any remaining balance on this card will expire after this period.
3. You can check the balance on this card at Dartmoor Bakery.
4. This card is not a credit, debit, charge or cheque guarantee card. This card cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. The value on this card may be used where the transaction total is higher than the card balance, upon payment of the difference. If you do not use all the value on this card in a transaction, the remaining balance will be left on the card. No change will be given. If a transaction made using this card is subsequently cancelled or reversed, any value owing will be added back onto this card.
6. Please keep this card secure, as if it were cash. Dartmoor Bakery is not responsible if this card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. Dartmoor Bakery reserves the right to cancel this card if it reasonably suspects fraud or misconduct. Damaged, altered or cancelled cards will not be accepted.
7. All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in and in relation to this card shall at all times remain the property of Dartmoor Bakery
© Dartmoor Bakery Ltd. All rights reserved. November 2017